Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reunited!

The energy bars are delicious... and healthy too!
This morning I'm feeling the effects of yesterdays workouts - Sore hamstrings and glutes!
This morning we had some activation exercises and a relaxed run. Celia and I took the bikes from our house and went to meet the other ladies in our training group. It is nice to be able to do these types of runs with people and always nice to see the girls!
We are going to look around Tempe Market later today and rest for tomorrows workout.
Pictures to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Can u post the recipe and pics? Or link to the magazine for us? Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they sound yummy! I am trying to eat healthier and started to work out in the gym in my condo that has a new bike, eliptical and treadmill! Soccer is starting up soon and I need to get back in shape!

    ReplyDelete