Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Race Prep

Today was our first day back on the track since Saturday. I've been doing recovery runs and we had a power session yesterday.  Today we did some race prep. I am running a 400m on Saturday. I haven't run a flat 400 (without hurdles) in awhile, but I'm really looking forward to it!
I enjoy the process of training and preparing throughout the year, and sometimes I get really anxious on race day but this is my favourite time of year! Going to spend the next few days recovering and staying relaxed!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the 400m on Saturday. Go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alicia...can you recommend me a pair of running shoes that WON'T shinsplint me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck tomorrow! You will do fantastic! Love you loads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    Cous - I'll send you a message in a little bit about the shoes!

    ReplyDelete