Saturday, April 16, 2011

I went to bed early last night, in preparation for the big workout today. I had a great sleep until about 3:30 when I woke up to find a bunch of birds having a sing a long outside my window! As nice as it was, I kind of wish they would have waited until at least 7.
I'm excited for the workout today, maybe a little anxious as well. I'm listening and singing a long to some music (N*SYNC at the moment) to help calm me down.  Any suggestions for good pump up or calm down music?

2 comments:

  1. Since I have recently taken up running I find that I NEED music in my ears...I like Adele's Rolling in the Deep. Also, anything new by Britney, Ke$sha (you know the really great female recording artists ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes good pump up songs! I'm listening to Adele now, love it!

    ReplyDelete