Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday April 11th

My name is Alicia and I am a Canadian athlete currently residing in Halifax, NS.
After years of travelling and competing, I've decided to document my adventures to share with others! After graduating from Dalhousie University, where I competed in multi - events, I switched to the 400mH. (My indecisiveness has allowed me to experience many different events within track and field! ) This season I've decided to focus on the 800m.  I'll keep you posted as I train and compete in this new event.

Right now, I am at training camp in Phoenix, AZ.  I am sharing a house with my fellow teammates Celia Peters and Geoff Harris and sadly we just said good bye to Malindi Elmore (http://canadianrunner.ca/category/blog/) and Lauren Fleshman (http://asklaurenfleshman.com/) who were also staying here.

Training has been going well this season, except for a few weeks in March where I was having Achilles pain. After treatment yesterday and getting a new pair of Saucony shoes, I am ready to get back into the swing of things!
Looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. this is great dobs:) looking forward to reading new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Alic! Look forward to hearing all about your training! Love you

    ReplyDelete