Monday, May 23, 2011

Race Recap

The race on Saturday went well! I ended up running a small personal best. I ran 2:12.53. I was a little tentative, but I think I'll feel more comfortable when I get more experience with the distance. I am excited I have another chance to run tomorrow night in London, ON.
There has been great weather in Windsor, except for today where it poured as soon as I started my warmup. I ran for 5 minutes and looked as if I jumped in a swimming pool.
I am staying in Windsor with a friend until Wednesday. The people in Windsor are always so hospitable, it is much appreciated!
There were some excellent results here in Windsor on Saturday. Congrats to my team mates here who ran Pb's and those in LA as well! Looking forward to a great season!

No comments:

Post a Comment