Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since my last post. Time is really flying by! 
Flagstaff was great!  Workouts have been going really well and I am looking forward to racing. We drove down to Sedona for a few Saturday workouts, and did our off day runs and a  few hard workouts in Flagstaff.
It was an interesting two weeks complete with great workouts, good people, good food and crazy weather - it actually snowed there, in May!
A couple days ago we switched houses. When we did , we felt like entered a time warp and were tranported back to the 70's!  The decor looked like that 70's show. It was kind of cute though. We didn't have internet for a day until we figured out how to use it, but my computer is kind of old and it wouldn't work, hence the lack of posts.
Today we  did a race tune up in Flagstaff in rain and hail, and then drove down to Phoenix for the night. We fly out early tomorrow morning. A bunch of people are going to LA for a race and a few of us are heading to Windsor, ON for a race on Saturday. I've extended my trip for a few days to stay and race again on Tuesday in London. I'll be back in Halifax on Wednesday night.
I'm really looking forward to racing and seeing the girls in Windsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment